Historically, the Thornapple River is in the mid-70’s. In 2014, it had a 10 degree jump in one week, and was recorded at 72 degrees on race day.
- 2016 Race Day Water Temp – 73 degrees
- 2017 Race Day Water Temp – 71 degrees
- 2018 Race Day Water Temp – 69 degrees
- 2019 Race Day Water Temp – 74 degrees
- 2021 Race Day Water Temp – 76 degrees
The Most Comfortable And Non-Restricting Wetsuit You Can Buy.
We are proud to have Aquaman Wetsuits as our longtime wetsuit sponsor. Visit their website for a complete selection of their sleeved and sleeveless suits and other items.
You can also contact Emmanuel Millet directly for a special savings code for GRTri Athletes by emailing him at email@example.com.
For more information about the Grand Rapids Triathlon please contact us here.