Athletes registered for the Grand Rapids Virtual Triathlon 9.5 will automatically be registered for the event on the virtual platform at https://vr.sportstats.one/.
Beginning Monday, May 18, you will be emailed a registration code to validate your registration and help Sportstats verify you are you.
All athletes need to have a profile created on Sportstats to participate. This can be done any time between now and the event submission window by following the steps below. Sportstats wants to make sure that you are not a robot and that there is a real person participating. We will not sell or distribute the list and you will have the option to opt-out of monthly newsletters.
How to create your Sportstats Profile
- Go to https://www.sportstats.us/
- Click the “Login/Register” button in the top right corner
- Click “Sign Up”. If you already have an account, use this time to login and ensure that you have your credentials and profile details correct.
- A “Create Sportstats Account” popup will appear. Fill out details and select create.
- You now have a profile on Sportstats. Not only will this give you the ability to participate in the virtual events hosted by Sportstats, but you also have the ability to claim your previous results on the platform and compare your own races or those of your friends and family.
How to upload your data files
FULL DETAILS COMING SOON
The virtual platform is evolving daily, and Sportstats will be publishing more details related to the features and functions that will be available during the Grand Rapids Virtual Triathlon 9.5 during the month of May leading up to the submission window.
For more information about the Grand Rapids Triathlon please contact us here.